Reebok ZR8 Treadmill Review;
If you’re anything like me, you often don’t have time to visit the gym regularly, but you want an easy and cost-effective way to work out.
To solve this problem, a treadmill is a great option to help you stay on track with regular workouts.
Based on my review, the Reebok ZR8 treadmill below this may be an excellent choice for you to get your health and fitness in order.
The Reebok ZR8 treadmill is designed to enable you to increase the intensity of your workouts gradually. Also based on my assessment below, it is a definite step up from cheaper entry-level treadmills. Featuring:
- 2.0 HP motor with a speed range of 1-16km/h
- 12 electronic incline levels (with power automatic adjustment)
- Secure folding soft drop mechanism
- Quick speed/ incline handlebar controls and hand pulse measurement
- MP3 audio input for built-in speakers
- 24 preset programmes with seven user-defined options (31 in total)
- 110kg maximum user weight
- Fantastic Warranty – Lifetime on Frame, and ten years on motor